Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT

Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim.kuvyrkov@linaro.org>:
> Once gcc-reparent conversion is regenerated, I'll do another round of comparisons between it and whatever the latest reposurgeon version is.

Thanks, Maxim. Those comparisons have been very helpful to Joseph and
Richard and to the reposurgeon devteam as well.

They use your feedback to find places where their comment-processing
scripts could be improved; we've used it learn what additional
oddities in ChangeLogs we need to be able to handle automatically.