Subject: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:45:09 -0400
From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com>
To: libc-alpha <libc-alpha@sourceware.org>, Joseph Myers
<joseph@codesourcery.com>, Ryan S. Arnold <ryan.arnold@gmail.com>, Mark
Brown <ms_brown@sbcglobal.net>, Paul Eggert <eggert@cs.ucla.edu>, Jakub
Jelinek <jakub@redhat.com>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim.kuvyrkov@linaro.org>,
Alexandre Oliva <oliva@gnu.org>, Andreas Schwab <schwab@suse.de>

Community,

Given that this pertains to glibc and development as a component of
the GNU Project, I wanted to inform the community that I have signed
the following statement as a GNU Maintainer:

https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2019/joint-statement-on-the-gnu-project/

I encourage others to sign it also. If you have any questions, or would
like your name added to the list please reach out to me
privately.

I suggest that we avoid discussing this on libc-alpha and instead
take to social media or other mailing lists and discuss it there.

Alternatively you can take the discussion to the private mailing
list run by the GNU Project for such discussions.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.