How does one traverse all the global decls

I'm trying to do some analysis code for an optimization
that involves my code looking at all the declarations and
types there of during the link time optimizations.

Note, doing this for the local variables seems to be trivial
because of FOR_EACH_LOCAL_DECL and there are also
obvious ways of getting at the type information once I have
a decl. However,  I can't seem to find any similar way of
getting at the global level decls.

I'd appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,

Gary Oblock