This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Successful builds of GCC 9.2 on Darwin
- From: Iain Sandoe <iain at sandoe dot co dot uk>
- To: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mrs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 01:50:36 +0100
- Subject: Successful builds of GCC 9.2 on Darwin
Successful builds have been made on
bootstrapped with GCC (including Ada)
test results are from
and x86_64-darwin18 bootstrapped with clang (no Ada
1. *-darwin8 is currently not working with any live branch or trunk
there’s a hope to address this before 9.3
2. anything earlier than darwin8 is going to require considerable
work to build current branches, since the native installed tools do
not meet the minimum requirements for GCC build.
3. some of the build/tests were performed on VMs;
these are noted, and test timeouts should be regarded as
“not significant” there.