This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Using gcc/ChangeLog instead of gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog?
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: amodra at gmail dot com, joern dot rennecke at riscy-ip dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 08:53:45 +0200
- Subject: Using gcc/ChangeLog instead of gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog?
Has there been a change of policy so it's a valid option to use
gcc/ChangeLog for testsuite changes? I was about to move a
semi-randomly spotted misplaced entry, and when checking if
there were others, I noticed that there's like tens of them, so
I thought better ask.
(IMHO it's confusing to have to inspect more than one ChangeLog,
but I'm not going to bother changing anything if that's not the