Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2019

On 2019-07-25 3:13 p.m., Simon Marchi wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> This is a little reminder about the Cauldron 2019.  If you plan on attending, please
> take a few minutes to send your registration (instructions are on the wiki [1]), it
> helps us greatly if you do it earlier than later.
>
> Also, we have received some very interesting talk and BoF submissions, but there is
> still room available.  If you have worked on improving the GNU toolchain these past
> years, others are probably interested in hearing about it!  If you would like to
> give a talk but don't have an abstract written yet, feel free to just send the
> title/topic for now and the abstract at a later time.  We have room for full-length
> talks (~45 minutes plus questions), lightning talks (~10 minutes plus questions),
> BoFs as well as developer tutorials.
>
> Simon
>
> [1] https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2019

Hi all,

The list of talks and BoFs for the GNU Tools Cauldron 2019 has now been published, you can consult it at:

    https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2019#Abstracts

Please note:

- If you have sent a registration email but did not receive a confirmation, it might have fallen through the cracks, please send it again.
- Same thing if you have sent a talk/BoF proposal and have not heard back, please send it again.
- If you have received a confirmation for your talk/BoF, but don’t see it in the list above, it’s an error, please notify me.
- If you notice a typo, a formatting problem, or would like to update the title/abstract of your talk, don’t hesitate to notify me.

If you would like to attend but haven’t registered yet, it is still time to do so.  Just follow the instructions here:

    https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2019#Registration

In theory, this is the last time I spam the public lists about the Cauldron (for this year!), further details about the logistics will be sent prior to the event to those who registered.

Thank you,

Simon