This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 9.2 Status Report (2019-08-05), branch frozen for release
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 09:17:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 9.2 Status Report (2019-08-05), branch frozen for release
- References: <20190805132156.GB2677@tucnak> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 11:03:02AM -0600, Martin Sebor wrote:
> On 8/5/19 7:21 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > Status
> > ======
> > The first 9.2 release candidate has been released.
> > The GCC 9 branch is frozen for preparation of the GCC 9.2 release.
> > All changes to the branch now require release manager approval.
> Can I get an approval to backport the fix for pr90947 - [9 Regression]
> Simple lookup table of array of strings is miscompiled?
That would require another rc. Unless we are forced to do it anyway for
other more urgent reasons, I'd prefer to defer for 9.3, you can test now but
commit after the release.