This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 9.2 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Iain Sandoe <iain at sandoe dot co dot uk>
- To: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 08:12:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 9.2 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- References: <20190805131609.GS2726@tucnak> <email@example.com>
> On 5 Aug 2019, at 17:30, Bill Seurer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 8/5/19 8:16 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
>> The first release candidate for GCC 9.2 is available from
>> and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 274111.
>> I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
>> x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Please test it and report any issues to
>> If all goes well, I'd like to release 9.2 on Monday, August 12th.
> I bootstrapped and tested powerpc64 BE on power 7 and power 8 and powerpc64 LE on power 8 and power 9 and all looks well.
I bootstrapped and tested 274111 on i686,powerpc-darwin9, x86_64-darwin16,17,18 (posted results), notable is that for the first time (ever?) powerpc-darwin9 reports 0 Ada fails.
i686-darwin10 and x86_64-darwin15 bootstrapped, but testing is not yet complete.