This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Second GCC 9.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 15:12:15 +0200
- Subject: Second GCC 9.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
The second release candidate for GCC 9.1 is available from
and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 270689.
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Please test it and report any issues to
If all goes well, I'd like to release 9.1 on Friday, May 3rd.