[ GSoC ] TySan

Hi,

I hope you are healthy and all well

I was applying to GCC GSoC and I want to implement TySan in GCC

I am very fluent with C (although i prefer lisp/scheme , but i used C way
much more)
I am good at C++  , Python and Java
bash scripting and I know fair enough about GCC (using it ,about internals
;actually GCC internals are really the hugest so i would be lying if i said
i know all of it, but i know fair enough)

just btw i wanted to know if it was okay t read how TySan was implemented
in LLVM (would there be any legal problem ?!)

Thanks in advance for your time
Looking forward to do something great with you
My Best Wishes