Re: GSOC Proposal

On 2019-03-28 4:59 a.m., Richard Biener wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 6:31 PM nick <xerofoify@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Greetings All,
>>
>> I've already done most of the work required for signing up for GSoC
>> as of last year i.e. reading getting started, being signed up legally
>> for contributions.
>>
>> My only real concern would be the proposal which I started writing here:
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BKVeh62IpigsQYf_fJqkdu_js0EeGdKtXInkWZ-DtU0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>> The biography and success section I'm fine with my bigger concern would be the project and roadmap
>> section. The roadmap is there and I will go into more detail about it in the projects section as
>> need be. Just wanted to known if the roadmap is detailed enough or can I just write out a few
>> paragraphs discussing it in the Projects Section.
>
> I'm not sure I understand either the problem analysis nor the project
> goal parts.  What
> shared state with respect to garbage collection are you talking about?
>
> Richard.

I just fixed it. Seems we were discussing RTL itself. I edited it to reflect those
changes. Let me know if it's unclear or you would actually like me to discuss
some changes that may occur in the RTL layer itself.

I'm glad to be more exact if that's better but seems your confusion was just what
layer we were touching.

Nick