Designing Expert

Hi,

I was on your website. www.gcc.gnu.org

My name is Rakhi, I am a web developer having 9+ years' experience in website development and UX/UI web-design. I work closely with my clients in translating their vision into reality at reasonable rates. My work is 100% original.

Services:

Website development, using:

* Wordpress, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, AngularJS, JavaScript, jQuery, php.

Web design, using:

* Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Gimp.

Additional Skills

* Great English communication skills.

* Ability to work in team.

* Ability to be online during work hours for real time communication.

* Experience with GIT source control.

* Experience with Agile Methodology.

* Trello, JIRA knowledge.

Feel free to contact me!