Re: Function pointers to a nested function / contained procedure

> At the moment, I am at a loss of how to try to fix this.  Any ideas?
> Is there any other language which has such a feature, so a bit of
> judicious copy & paste could be applied?

(GNU) C and Ada since the dawn of time.  There is an entire machinery in the
middle-end and the back-ends to support this (look for trampolines/descriptors
in the manual and the source code).  This should essentially work out of the
box for any language front-end.

--
Eric Botcazou