Regarding GSOC

Hello Sir,

I am interested in working with you in your shortlisted projects on Gsoc
2019 namely
"Add new math.h and complex.h functions as built-ins".
I would like to add that I have a good mathematical background and have
been doing competitive programming for years now.So I think I can work hard
on this project and complete the project as per the organization
requirements. I also wanted to know what more I can do or submit a proposal
to get a chance to work with your organization.

Thanking you