GSoC 2019

Respected Sir,

       I am Parashuram Shourya from India. Currently, I am doing my
Master’s in Geoinformatics from Centre of Studies in Resources
Engineering(CSRE),
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay(IITB). I have a Bachelor's degree in
Computer Science and Engineering.

Currently, I am learning Machine Learning and High-Performance Computing. I
have vast programming experience in C, C++, Python

      I would love to contribute to GNU Compiler Collection in the upcoming
Google Summer of Code 2019. I would be very grateful to get any directions
to start with so that I can pursue and participate in GSoC 2019 with your
organization.