Re: Parallelize the compilation using Threads

Hi,

I was just wondering what API should I use to spawn threads and control
its flow. Should I use OpenMP, pthreads, or something else?

My point what if we break compatibility with something. If we use
OpenMP, I'm afraid that we will break compatibility with compilers not
supporting it. On the other hand, If we use pthread, we will break
compatibility with non-POSIX systems (Windows).

Giuliano.