Andrew Stubbs and Julian Brown appointed AMD GCN maintainers

	I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
appointed Andrew Stubbs and Julian Brown as AMD GCN maintainers.

	Please join me in congratulating Andrew and Julian on their new role.
Andrew and Julian, please update your listings in the MAINTAINERS file.

Happy hacking!
David