Reposurgeon update

Translation from Python to Go is now 90% complete.  Early results
indicate a speedup of at least 3-4x on fast-import-stream reads; if I
get a similar speedup on Subversion stream reads (which I think is
very likely) that should pull my GCC test runs down below three hours
each.  And more speed gains than that seem quite likely as I've only
spend a couple of hours on performance tuning so far.

I don't know yet because most of the remaining 10% is in fact the
Subversion dump stream reader. At least the major blocker I described
in my last update has been removed; it's just effort and testing from
here.

Realistically, another serious attack on the repository conversion is
probably about two months out.  But progress is being made.

"The state calls its own violence `law', but that of the individual `crime'"
	-- Max Stirner