This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 7.4 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Iain Sandoe <idsandoe at googlemail dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 08:24:22 +0000
- Subject: Re: GCC 7.4 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- References: <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> On 29 Nov 2018, at 22:53, Bill Seurer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 11/29/18 04:24, Richard Biener wrote:
>> A release candidate for GCC 7.4 is available from
>> and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 266611.
>> I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
>> x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Please test it and report any issues to
>> If all goes well I'd like to release GCC 7.4 at the end of next week.
> I bootstrapped and tested on powerpc64le-unknown-linux-gnu and powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu and all went well.
I bootstrapped 266611 on x86_64-darwin10, x86_64-darwin16, powerpc-darwin9 (one small patch needed for Ada) without issue (test results nominal).