This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 9 Status report (2018-11-13), Stage 3 in effect now
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 08:07:30 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: GCC 9 Status report (2018-11-13), Stage 3 in effect now
- Reply-to: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
GCC trunk is open for general bugfixing (Stage 3) now until the end
of Jan 6th after which only regression and documentation fixes will
This means we have now started the stablilization phase of GCC 9
and you should see to start testing the compiler, report and fix
Note bugs have not yet been prioritized thoroughly so there's no
meaningful Quality Data yet.