Re: Can anybody help us to approved our registering request?

On 08/23/2018 07:04 AM, 瞿仙淼 wrote:
Yes, it’s registering for account on  sourceware.org/gcc.gnu.org .

I have not complete the request form in https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi because I want to find
someone who can sponsoring my account first, then I can fill this
personal's email in the form and submit it. That's why I wrote the

Thanks, Xianmiao

Xianmiao and Yunhai,

You can list either me or Catherine Moore as sponsors for your accounts.

-Sandra