Re: Good news, bad news on the repository conversion

I have no idea what order messages are in now because I wasn't CCed into this (so was it before?) but it may not be much money. It depends how long you need it for.

Presumably someone's mentioned swapspace too...

Anyway do let me know, I don't check the mailing lists as often as I'd like and the junk mail filter is very eager.

Alec