Re: Are the extended algorithms in the header file <execution> going to be supported by gcc ?

Thanks Thomas for the info.
As we can see in https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/compiler_support,  the
support for C++17 parallel algorithms is actually  the last major gcc
feature for C++17 that needs to be shipped.
>From the comments below the report of the last ISO C++ Meeting in
Rapperswill :
https://www.reddit.com/r/cpp/comments/8prqzm/2018_rapperswil_iso_c_committee_trip_report/
we just have a glimpse of how many C++ developers, as myself, that are
willing develop real-world modern (not-legacy) C++ software for real-world
applications.
So, I take this external Intel library as a temporary bridge.

Thanks for your important gcc development work.
Kind regards.
Marco