RE: I want to buy beads from your website

Hello,

All kinds of beads are widely used in cloths ,bags ,shoes ,bracelet or necklace decoration .Our company can supply you most when you needed the accessories .
If order from us:
1. Free sample to check quality
2. Take photos of all the production process
4. If need do test report ,we can also help you to do from SGS company

Come to us and join the COLORFUL WORLD!

Thanks & Regards
Lisa