This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 8.1 Released
- From: Bert Wesarg <bert dot wesarg at googlemail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 08:22:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 8.1 Released
- References: <20180502121524.GT8577@tucnak>
On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 2:15 PM, Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
> Some code that compiled successfully with older GCC versions might require
> source changes, see http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-8/porting_to.html for
in "Fortran language issues" it reads: "Prior to GCC 7", shouldn't
that be "Prior to GCC 8" or "Up to GCC 7"?
And can somebody can tell me, whether this Fortran issue effects also
Fortran code which calls C functions?