Tiсket#585579560: [gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org] 14.03.2018 06:57:17 Your life can change

Good morning!

Do not mind on my grammar, Im foreign.I uploaded the malware onto your OS.Since that moment I pilfered all privy background from your OS. Furthermore I had some more evidence.The most amusing evidence which I got- its a video with your self-abusing.I adjusted malicious software on a porn page and after you loaded it. When you selected the video and tapped on a play, my malicious software at once downloaded on your system.

After setup, your web camera shoot the record with you self-abusing,  moreover it saved exactly the porn video you wanked on. In next few days my malware captured all your social and work contacts.

If you need to eliminate  the videotape- transfer me 299 usd in Bitcoins.
I provide you my Btc wallet address - 1JkWvdTnfrDFUU4xZux2X7bTJ7jjqMXzc3

You have 24 h. to go since now. As soon as I get transaction I will eliminate the compromising in perpetuity. Differently I will send the tape to all your contacts.