GSoC

Hello anyone this concerns,

My name is Maria Kalikas and I am a senior majoring in Computer Science at
The University of Akron.

My familiarity and continuous reading of the C++ Standard has encouraged me
to extend the previously developed support for concepts in GCC. I want to
modify the implementation to conform with the current specification in the
C++ Standard. I am curious to know if this would be a good project to
propose for Google Summer of Code and am interested in finding a mentor.

 I took a Compiler Design course in Spring 2017 where I designed a compiler
for a C-like programming language. My implementation is written in C++.
Since completing the course, I became familiar with Clang and LLVM and am
currently completing a capstone project where I am creating a virtual
machine to implement the C++ abstract machine using LLVM instructions and
rewriting the conversions, expressions and declarations specified in the
C++ Standard as three address code instructions.

I look forward to any responses and feedback.

Thank you,

Maria Kalikas