This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 8.0.0 Status Report (2018-01-15), Trunk in Regression and Documentation fixes only mode
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 06:50:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: GCC 8.0.0 Status Report (2018-01-15), Trunk in Regression and Documentation fixes only mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 09:21:07AM +0100, Richard Biener wrote:
> We're still in pretty bad shape regression-wise. Please also take
> the opportunity to check the state of your favorite host/target
> combination to make sure building and testing works appropriately.
I tested building Linux (the kernel) for all supported architectures.
Everything builds (with my usual tweaks, link with libgcc etc.);
except x86_64 and sh have more problems in the kernel, and mips has
an ICE. I'll open a PR for that one.