Ctags Patch Fails

Jeff,

Actually that patch has issues, line numbers have changed from your commit and is failing here
due to that:
@endif target-libffi

.PHONY: configure-target-zlib maybe-configure-target-zlib
maybe-configure-target-zlib:
@if gcc-bootstrap

error: patch failed: Makefile.in:47871
error: Makefile.in: patch does not apply

Seems to be an issue that target-libffi is no longer at that line number, it
was moved to 47919 on my current up to date of yesterday tree. Seems that branch
is rather old i.e. last year for the mailing archives you sent me.

Should I just rewrite the patch to work with current or something?

Cheers,

Nick

P.S. I already sent this but this should be in around thread. Sorry for polluting the ML.