Impact of bugs on different versions.

Hello everyone,

I am trying to figure out which are the problems affecting a specific
version of GCC (4.4.2) from the information in the bug tracker
(https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/).

So far I have been able to get a list of the bugs restricted to
standalone C components (c, inline-asm, ipa, preprocessor, regression,
rtl-optimization, target, tree-optimization) and filtering "known to
fail" field to 4.4.2.

Does that cover the case when for example a bug was detected for 4.4.5
that also impacts 4.4.2? How exhaustively previous versions in the same
series (e.g 4.4) are checked when a problem is discovered in a newer
version (e.g 4.4.5)?

Many thanks,

Vicent