This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 6.3 vs 6.3.1 - whats the difference? Is 6.3.1 an unofficial secret GCC release?
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: info rmer <rmer dot info2016 at yandex dot ru>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 23:39:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 6.3 vs 6.3.1 - whats the difference? Is 6.3.1 an unofficial secret GCC release?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 12 June 2017 at 19:37, info rmer wrote:
> A lot of Linux distributions have gcc 6.3.1 available, or even preinstalled.
> However, I am not able to find any info about 6.3.1 at the official GCC pages at gnu org.