Re: Basic Block Statistics

As I started looking into this, it seems like PLUGIN_FINISH is where
my plugin will go. Everything is great so far. However, when plugins
at that event are invoked, they get no data. That means I will have to
look into global structures for information regarding the compilation.
Are there pointers to the documentation that describe the relevant
global data structures that are accessible at this point?

I am looking through the source code and documentation and can't find
what I am looking for. I am happy to continue working, but thought I'd
ask just in case I was missing something silly.

Thanks again for all your help getting me started on this!
Will