RISC-V port accepted for inclusion in GCC

	I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
accepted the RISC-V port for inclusion in GCC and appointed
Palmer Dabbelt and Andrew Waterman as co-maintainers.

	The patches still require approval by a Global Reviewer, and the
timing to possibly land the patches in GCC 7 need to be coordinated with the
GCC Release Managers.

	Please join me in congratulating Palmer and Andrew on their new roles.
Please update your listing in the MAINTAINERS file.

Happy hacking!
David