Re: GCC 7.0.0 Status Report (2016-10-21)

On 25/10/16 11:36, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 11:32:25AM +0300, Maxim Ostapenko wrote:
On 21/10/16 16:46, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
Status
======

Trunk which will eventually become GCC 7 is still in Stage 1 but its
end is near and we are planning to transition into Stage 3 starting
Nov 13th end of day time zone of your choice.

This means it is time to get things you want to have in GCC 7 finalized
and reviewed.  As usual there may be exceptions to late reviewed features
but don't count on that.  Likewise target specific features can sneak in
during Stage 3 if maintainers ok them.
Are there any plans on libsanitizer merge from upstream?
If yes, I can suggest my hands unless someone is already working on this
task.
If you could do it, it would be greatly appreciated, if not, I'll try to squeeze
it into my todo list.

Ok, I'll prepare a patch and post it for review in gcc-patches ML.

-Maxim

	Jakub