Re: Converting to LRA (calling all maintainers)

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 11:22:04PM +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Since a few days TARGET_LRA_P defaults to returning "true".  I changed
> > all in-tree ports to still behave the same as before, which for most
> > ports means they use old reload always.  All the primary platforms (see
> > the release criteria, <https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-7/criteria.html>) now
> > default to LRA though.
>
> So SPARC was changed and neither DaveM nor I was told about it? ;-)

Huh!  For over a year I have been working under the (as it turns out now)
false impression that Power was the last port to change over.

Well that is a nice way to start the weekend.  For me, anyway!

Segher

p.s.  Are there plans for converting the SPARC port?