Re: [GCC Steering Committee attention] [PING] [PING] [PING] libgomp: In OpenACC testing, cycle though $offload_targets, and by default only build for the offload target that we're actually going to test

On 4 August 2016 at 21:27, DJ Delorie <dj@redhat.com> wrote:
> Manuel Lpez-Ibñez <lopezibanez@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> none? for libiberty, no regular maintainer for build machinery,
>
> Perhaps this is a sign that I should step down as maintainers for those?

I don't see how that helps. Neither my message nor Thomas's is a
criticism of people. The question is how to get more people to help
and how to improve the situation. For sure, everybody is doing the
best that they can with the time that they have.

Cheers,

Manuel.