This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Please block seurer at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com from gcc-regression
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-regression at gcc dot gnu dot org, overseers at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Pat Haugen <pthaugen at us dot ibm dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "Bill Seurer on genoa (POWER8)" <seurer at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 18:15:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: Please block seurer at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com from gcc-regression
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1604190953330 dot 31861 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <201604191351 dot u3JDpXp3030885 at d01av01 dot pok dot ibm dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1604191629340 dot 6993 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 04:30:45PM +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:
>On Tue, 19 Apr 2016, Bill Schmidt wrote:
>> We're sorry for the problems. Bill was updating our scripts to enable the
>> gcc-6-branch for testing, and unfortunately things went massively wrong.
>> This has been shut down, and we're taking several precautions to ensure
>> nothing like this happens again. There should be no further bad messages
>> after the ones on Sunday, so once those are cleared up it should be safe to
>> re-enable the sending email address.
>Overseers, the messages are still coming through (e.g.
><https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-regression/2016-04/msg04147.html>), so we
>still need the block until the mail queue in question has emptied.
This email address has been blocked.