This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
m68k / coldfire target
- From: Angelo Dureghello <angelo at sysam dot it>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 22:19:48 +0200
- Subject: m68k / coldfire target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
i submitted some months ago 2 issues on cross-building gcc for the
These issues are connected, and probably the first one is invalid,
due to the fact that as default only m68k (not coldfire) libgcc is
On the other hand, using --with-arch=cf breaks the build (second bug).
My impression is that there are no much resources allocated for this.
As you can see there were some replies, but after months seems no
one closed or finally fixed the bugs.
I am not much expert in the gcc internal source so unfortunately
i can't offer my help too much here.
Every feedback is appreciated.