This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Building gcc with graphite
- From: "Kumar, Venkataramanan" <Venkataramanan dot Kumar at amd dot com>
- To: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- Cc: gcc Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 06:54:30 +0000
- Subject: RE: Building gcc with graphite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: mentor.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;mentor.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=amd.com;
- References: <CY1PR1201MB1098765CD78EE2BF69AD268A8F950 at CY1PR1201MB1098 dot namprd12 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <570CC219 dot 6010305 at mentor dot com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tom de Vries [mailto:Tom_deVries@mentor.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:09 PM
> To: Kumar, Venkataramanan <Venkataramanan.Kumar@amd.com>
> Cc: gcc Development <email@example.com>; Sebastian Pop
> Subject: Re: Building gcc with graphite
> [ cc-ing gcc ml ]
> On 12/04/16 11:22, Kumar, Venkataramanan wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am trying to build gcc with graphite enabled both on trunk and the
> > graphite branch.
> I don't know anything about the graphite branch.
> > Should I need to build and install cloog , ISL PPL etc?
> Trunk needs ISL.
> > Is there any general recommended steps?
> https://gcc.gnu.org/install/prerequisites.html :
> isl Library version 0.16, 0.15, or 0.14.
> Necessary to build GCC with the Graphite loop optimizations. It can be
> downloaded from ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/. If an isl source
> distribution is found in a subdirectory of your GCC sources named isl, it will
> be built together with GCC. Alternatively, the --with-isl configure option
> should be used if isl is not installed in your default library search path.
Thank you for the pointers. I ran the download_prerequisite script in that contrib folder and
it got built.
> - Tom