This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Change the arrch64 abi ...(Custom /Specific change)
- From: Umesh Kalappa <umesh dot kalappa0 at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 21:25:50 +0530
- Subject: Change the arrch64 abi ...(Custom /Specific change)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
We are in process of changing the gcc compiler for aarch64 abi ,w.r.t
varargs function arguments handling.
default(LP64) ,where 1,2,4 bytes args are promoted to word size i.e 4
bytes ,we need to change these behaviour to 8 bytes (double word).
we are looking both hooks like PROMOTE_MODE and
TARGET_PROMOTE_FUNCTION_MODE to make the changes.
arm has the definition for these macros and we are trying tweak the
code ,any expert suggestions ,will help us to implement .
The gcc compiler version is 4.7.0 .