Change the arrch64 abi ...(Custom /Specific change)

Hi All,

We are in process of changing the gcc compiler for aarch64 abi ,w.r.t
varargs  function arguments handling.

default(LP64) ,where 1,2,4 bytes  args are promoted to word size i.e 4
bytes ,we need to change these behaviour to 8 bytes (double word).

we are looking both hooks like  PROMOTE_MODE and
TARGET_PROMOTE_FUNCTION_MODE to make the changes.

arm has the definition for these macros and we are trying tweak the
code ,any expert suggestions  ,will help us to implement .

The gcc compiler version is 4.7.0 .

Thank you
~Umesh