Re: Leaking bitmap data in ree.c?

On 03/21/2016 11:15 AM, Trevor Saunders wrote:

I'll resist the urge for now to apply RAII principles in this code, but
that'd probably a much cleaner way to think about the problem in general.

I worked on a couple attempts to c++ify bitmaps a while back, but never
finished any of them, but I could probably publish what I did in case
someone wants to pick that up for gcc 7.
Can't hurt.

FWIW, bitmaps are low level and independent of trees, rtl, etc that we ought to (in theory) be able to class-ify them and build a real unit testing framework for them.

jeff