Re: building gcc with macro support for gdb?

Martin> To get around these, I end up using info macro to print the
Martin> macro definition and using whatever it expands to instead.  I
Martin> wonder if someone has found a more convenient workaround.

For some of these, like the __builtin_offsetof and __null problems, you
can add a new "macro define" to gcc's gdbinit.in.

In fact I already see __null there, so maybe you don't have the correct
add-auto-load-safe-path setting in your ~/.gdbinit.

Tom