Re: [cfe-dev] RFC: Support x86 interrupt and exception handlers

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Hal Finkel <hfinkel@anl.gov> wrote:
> [...]

Since x86 interrupt/exception handlers don't conform to any x86 psABI,
you need to modify compiler to generate proper codes for

void handler(void *);

Please take a look at interrupt/exception handlers section in Intel SDM
vol 3.

--
H.J.