This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Action stamps
- From: Dominique d'HumiÃres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: jason at redhat dot com, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 16:58:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: Action stamps
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> For Jakub or anyone else wanting a key to associate a file with a commit, they can decide for themselves
> what date format they want to use and whether to bother with the user id. I would think that if he is only
> interested in commits on the trunk (and so should use log --first-parent), the timestamp is sufficient.
I share Jakubâs concern about having access to an increasing labeling of the revisions. What would be the replacement of Â svn update -r xxxx Â?