This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 11:00:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150827143810 dot GA10920 at thyrsus dot com> <1440768782 dot 5089 dot 33 dot camel at otta>
- Reply-to: esr at thyrsus dot com
Peter Bergner <email@example.com>:
> On Thu, 2015-08-27 at 10:38 -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> > I've made it available at:
> > http://thyrsus.com/gitweb/?p=gcc-conversion.git
> > The interesting content is gcc.map (the contributor map) and gcc.lift.
> > Presently the only command in gcc.lift expunges the hooks directory.
> >From your list, I also see that alanm and amodra are both listed with
> Alan's old bigpond.net.au address which no longer exists. He now uses:
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>