This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: esr at thyrsus dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 08:33:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150827143810 dot GA10920 at thyrsus dot com>
On Thu, 2015-08-27 at 10:38 -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> I've made it available at:
> The interesting content is gcc.map (the contributor map) and gcc.lift.
> Presently the only command in gcc.lift expunges the hooks directory.
>From your list, I also see that alanm and amodra are both listed with
Alan's old bigpond.net.au address which no longer exists. He now uses: