This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Handling the dje ambiguity
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 22:58:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: Handling the dje ambiguity
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150827225303 dot GA19560 at thyrsus dot com>
On Thu, 27 Aug 2015, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> For the curios, here's what it looks like to deal with this in reposurgeon:
> authors read <gcc.map
> # Deal with the one ambiguous username.
> (<1>..<14639> & /master/b) | /premerge-fsf-branch/b assign gcc2
> <gcc2> authors read <<EOF
> dje = Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bearing in mind that that email address is wrong (I don't know what's
preferred, gcc.map currently has email@example.com for him as
devans; MAINTAINERS says firstname.lastname@example.org)...
> ~<gcc2> authors read <<EOF
> dje = David Edelsohn <email@example.com>
... and David has said firstname.lastname@example.org is preferred for him (which also
applies for username edelsohn, currently email@example.com in gcc.map).
Joseph S. Myers