This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 33 unknowns left
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Eric Raymond <esr at thyrsus dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 23:09:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <CAKOQZ8xhk=ntg-pJkyEY7EhZxJTJXbp2yPVrCyLAo=m1x=nj+Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150826212949 dot GI4945 at thyrsus dot com> <CAKOQZ8x4pqnRmx8fh_3=aZB98S7YpM3YmMnFYhs7eRyzwh1rGQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Eric S. Raymond <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> > rolfh = rolfh <rolfh>
>>> I think this is Arne H. Juul (was <firstname.lastname@example.org>).
>> How did rolfh turn into arne or vice-versa? I'd like to have confirmation
>> on this one.
> I don't know where the user name comes from, but this one is from
> multiple ChangeLog entries that matches commits. I see that Joseph
> got the same result.
Arne Juul's contributions were committed by different people over time,
so I don't think he had an account on his own. (There are entries in
ChangeLog.6, ChangeLog.8 and ChangeLog.10.)
Andreas Schwab, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."