This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: svn timeouts
- From: fche at redhat dot com (Frank Ch. Eigler)
- To: Paulo Matos <pmatos at linki dot tools>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:51:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: svn timeouts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55DF33F6 dot 6040700 at linki dot tools>
> Am I the only one regularly getting svn timeouts lately?
> svn: E210002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
> svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly
Hard to be sure unless you can supply a timestamp so we can go log
hunting. But each svn service acceptance is limited by load average
and concurrent # of clients per IP address; once started, they are
limited by cpu (1800s) & memory (5G) consumption. Those look like
generous limits, so that may or may not be what you hit.