This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:09:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8E3FFB45-064A-4229-81EE-21BB0D7F4AFE at gmail dot com> <20150827154834 dot GA11817 at thyrsus dot com> <E6B92B7B-B4B2-4CE5-8CF0-493342189B24 at gmail dot com>
On 08/27/2015 10:04 AM, FX wrote:
If the former, then I don't know why they're not in the map.
In fact, I can look at the output of âsvn logâ for the MAINTAINERS file, which probably almost everyone with commit rights has modified.
This contains 442 usernames, compared to the mapâs 290. And there are probably more, which weâll miss if we have to rely on manual modifications of that listâ
How was the map generated?
PS: I found one username that first escaped my scripts because it contained a period, so I am raising a flag here, so the same doesnât happen to you: m.hayes (commit 34779).